Spring is right around the corner, and that means golf is too. A new golf season means it’s about time to start thinking about a 2015 country club membership. Here are ten great reasons as to why you should join the St. Cloud Country Club:
1. The cost of membership is extremely attractive. The 2008 economic downturn (and the subsequent slow recovery) has resulted in private country clubs lowering prices across the board. For people who play a substantial number of rounds, a private club membership is often less costly than paying fees at a public course -- range balls are free!
2. No more 5+ hour rounds!
3. The staff are friendly, professional and always go above and beyond for members. The new chef is a culinary expert. Guests and business acquaintances will be impressed with the overall quality of the experience.
4. Club facilities are always free for members. The meeting rooms are perfect for sales meetings, and the banquet room is ideal for weddings.
5. St Cloud Country Club offers one of the only outdoor swimming pools in St. Cloud!
6. Tennis anyone? The St. Cloud Country Club offers 2 clay tennis courts.
7. Have you ever tried to find a bar/restaurant with a deck overlooking the Mississippi river? Tough to find, unless of course you visit the St. Cloud Country Club!
8. The St. Cloud Country Club has excellent programs for kids, including junior golf, tennis and swim lessons. We also have 2-levels of junior tees so the kids can compete with mom and dad on the course.
9. The golf course is challenging for the low handicapped players, but playable and fair for the higher handicapped player. It is also beautiful and easy to walk.
10. St. Cloud Country Club is introducing a networking club exclusive to members and their guests. This group will open up new opportunities for members and make it easy to do business with other members.
Call General Manager Tom Olson for information about our 2015 membership promotion or schedule a tour around the club. Call 320-253-1331 extension 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org